OLEARN SATA Cables Dual PSU Power Supply 24-Pin Adapter Cable for ATX Motherboard 18AWG - 1FT
- Allowing you to connect an additional PSU to your ATX motherboard; Both PSU will be powered up by one single motherboard.Use a second PSU to power multiple graphics cards;
- Compatible with 24 pin and 20 pin ATX motherboards (1x 24 pin(20+4) male port and 2x 24 pin female ports); Designed for intense Gamining and BitCoin Mining; Material: 18AWG . Length: main cable 12inches + secondary cable 12inches (30cm+30cm);
- Dual PSU Power Supply 24-Pin Adapter Cable for ATX Motherboard sata cable 24 pin to 2420+4) pin sata cable JBingGG Dual PSU Power Supply 24 Pin (20+4) Adapter Cable for ATX Motherboard 12-inch ( 30cm ) (24 pin to 24(20+4) pin)
- Note: Be sure to recognize the direction when inserting the cable!!! Don’t insert the cable backwards or insert the wrong position to prevent the device from being burned!! When inserting the cable, hold the socket of the device before inserting the cable to avoid excessive force to insert the socket pin.
- How to use: Plug the 24PIN of the main power supply into the female plug and plug the other end to the motherboard, and plug the secondary power supply into another 24PIN female plug to switch the power at the same time.